Monday, February 2, 2009

Monday, 2 February 2009

Wew....luckily this Monday is not Monday Blues for me. I managed to finish the 'trend' series of the assignment. Daily to DailyTrend was a jump. DailyTrend to WeeklyTrend was another jump. WeeklyTrend to MonthlyTrend and QuarterlyTrend was a simple hop. Finally at least I managed to finish the table. Next thing is the line and pie chart. I am less worried for these two charts since I found a great documentation on amchart.com website about the chart. It was more interesting to play around with the chart rather than playing around with displaying the data using ruby. (Actually, had I not found the amchart.com documentation, the charts were another nightmare for me!!)

My supervisor finally returned to work this morning. Little late as usual. He seems to be cheerful since he greeted everybody at the cubicles.

After the charts? Play on graphic design and user interface!!

No comments:

Post a Comment