Monday, February 2, 2009

Friday, 30 January 2009

It is really a big day for me!!! Won't forget this 30 January 2009. This is the first time I found a way to solve my First Attempt Successful Rate assignment! It's about DN_Number man, DN_Number!! 

I was so confused (uber-confused if I must say) because I could not find what was wrong with my program yet I kept getting errors. I wished for Jimmy's help today but then he did not come to office!

9-12pm. 3 hours of confusion. After a break and lunch at Ang Mo Kio, I returned to office...be confused for an hour and finally found a solution!! I inspect the array of daily_figures to know what is contained inside each arrays. I would be very happy if my Safari hanged due to overwhelming data in the array...hahaha.

The rest of the day I just kept on programming and finish the 'daily' part of the assignment. Gotta home sooner for EE3001 meeting. Continue the rest on next monday. GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment